BI/Data Analytics Leader
This organisation is an international software leader delivering business critical technology solutions to the financial services and banking industry globally with triple digit growth expected in the next 2 years. As this organisation experiences hyper growth for their products and services, they require an innovative Data Analytics Leader to develop and evolve their insights, predictive analysis and forecasting environment to drive this growth further. While this role starts out as an individual contributor role, the organisation expects this function to evolve and grow in the coming years.
As Central Data Owner/Data Analytics Lead for the organisation you will work closely with the Executive Leadership team to analyse the organisational landscape in order to create an actionable and effective data strategy. In addition you will:
- Play a key role in transforming the organisation from an internally data focused organisation to a customer driven one
- Lead the Data Science/Analytical efforts for the organisation to enable key commercial insights to maximise efficiencies and enable exponential company growth over the next 3-4 years
- As part of the organisation’s key leadership team, work closely with technology and contact centre leaders to drive data science initiatives including data cleansing, review, predictive analysis and forecasting
- Lead all data related projects for the organisation, ensuring an integrated approach across business units to achieve business goals
- Create solutions that will enable the organisation to anticipate future customer requirements and deliver successful external campaigns
- Integrate 10-15 data sources to create a streamlined and data environment that enables accurate predictive analysis and forecasting and creates intrinsic commercial value to the organisation’s objectives
- Act as a conduit between executives across technology, finance, revenue and commercial divisions to tie data sources, applications and systems to business requirements
- Research and advise on new technology trends that will enable this organisation to stay ahead of the curve
The ideal candidate you will be degree qualified in Computer Science with at least 7-10 years data analytics/business intelligence competency. You will also:
- Have worked in fast paced software/technology organisations that have experienced hyper growth in the last number of years
- Be a highly proactive, passionate Data Lead with an ongoing curiosity from both a business and intellectual perspective, and constantly
- Have a strong work ethic and a genuine passion for data and tying together disparate systems to create real and tangible commercial value for an organisation
- Thrive in fast paced, slightly chaotic environments experiencing hyper growth and actively seek to make a huge impact on the commercial success of the organisation
There is huge growth potential with this organisation and the role offers the right candidate the opportunity to make their mark and add critical insights value that enable organisational growth and expansion.
Salary €80,000-€100,000 plus benefits.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 21 4511198 / +353 1 6321864
Salary: €80000 - €100000
Location: Dublin West