BI Developer – Permanent – Banking
This organisation is a key player within the international banking sector, delivering enterprise level data solutions to major global financial services clients. Dublin is their European HQ, and they are experiencing major growth. As a result they require two Senior BI Developers to join a strong and competent team. Location: Dublin City Centre.
You will be responsible for a data migration, integration and report development on behalf of external clients but in an internal role. This is a very technical development role using the latest Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS & SSIS as well as Tableau.
- You will oversee multiple client data migration and reporting projects, migrating and integrating enterprise data on behalf of the client onto the company’s platform for conversion and the development of both simple and highly complex reporting requirements.
- You will translate technical specifications into high level, critical, detailed queries and reports developed through the Data Warehouse presentation layer.
- You will migrate information into the Data Warehouse and will be involved in proposing new data packages (cube development) and reporting structures and advise on best practice on an ongoing basis.
- You will be using SQL, SSIS & SSRS 2014 and this role will be circa 50% technical backend data warehouse development 50% front end and analytical reporting development.
- You will also be involved in database optimisation and tuning as required and help to build out the data warehouse as it evolves.
- You will have strong SQL development as well as SSIS/SSRS 2012/2014 competencies preferably 2014 in a large enterprise Banking environment.
- You will have strong Data Warehouse development experience and have developed cubes and complex reports in previous roles in the last number of years.
- You will have competency around database/Data Warehouse tuning and optimisation.
- You will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- You will have a strong work ethic and be confident in your capabilities.
You will be looking for an environment that is 100% focused on quality both internally in the delivery of service to clients.
This is a challenging permanent role with great scope for career progression based in Dublin city centre.
Salary €70-75,000 plus secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to the link below of call Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: €70000 - €75000
Location: Dublin City Centre