This leading global healthcare organisation are currently looking for Biopharma Chemist to join the team in the dynamic biopharma lab based in the midlands. This client has over 20,000 employees located across 48 countries worldwide and a revenue of over $1.9 billion in 2017.
The main responsibilities of the Biopharma Chemist will include
- Performing a variety of complex sample preparations
- Analysing procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Reviewing and compiling results
- Training on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
- Will have a BSc, preferably Biochemistry or similar
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a GMP laboratory in the Bio/Pharma industries
- Experience in analytical testing techniques, in particular HPLC is essential
- Experience of troubleshooting is desirable
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application