Our client is a large Irish Regulatory body who's purpose is to protect and enhance public and animal health by regulating medicines, medical devices and other health products. Based in the heart of Dublin City, this organisation ensures, regulates and monitors the standards of quality and safety of numerous products and procedures across areas such as; Human medicines, Veterinary medicines, Clinical trials, Medical devices, Controlled drugs, Blood and blood components, Tissues and cells, Cosmetic products and Organs intended for transplantation.
The role of an Inspector is to evaluate the compliance of sites inspected, in Ireland and abroad, with the requirements of National legislation (in Ireland), European Directives, Regulations and relevant guidance.
The Compliance Inspector will report directly to the specific inspections Manager on site. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing for, organising and carrying out inspections in accordance with the Organisation's procedures.
- Write inspection reports when acting as lead inspector and contributing to preparation of reports for joint or accompanied inspections.
- Attending and contributing to meetings of the Compliance Department.
- Assisting in the effective implementation of the Organisation's Quality Management System within the Compliance department.
- Participating in the performance development programme (PDP) within the Inspection Section to maximise efficiency gains for the Compliance department.
To be considered for this post, candidates must have:
- A 3rd level degree in a relevant scientific or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years working within compliance, inspection or auditing within pharmaceuticals, medical devices or a relevant hospital setting.
- A full valid driving licence and vehicle and flexibility to travel worldwide (30%).
- Relevant technical knowledge and quality system experience.
To discover more apply online or contact Helena Boyle on 01 632 1870 / 0873360953 for a confidential conversation.