Bookkeeper/Accounting Technician – practice
Our client is an accountancy practice on the South side of Dublin have been established for 30 years. This company have gone from strength to strength. They have a very strong customer base and offer a variety of services.
They are now seeking a Bookkeeper/experience accounting technician to join their team. This is an autonomous role and experience and exposure in a similar environment is essential. To be considered, you will hold an accounting technician qualification and have been in a similar role in practice for 2 years minimum.
Reporting directly to the Partners, you will provide bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients of varying sizes while providing excellent customer service to all clients.
- Liaison with clients on a regular basis
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage
- Reconciliation of bank, debtors, and creditors accounts
- Reconciliation of tax accounts
- Submission of VAT Returns and RCT Returns
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients
- To be considered, you will hold the IATI qualification and have 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will have experience of dealing with a number of clients within organisations of a variety of sizes
- Experience working in an accountancy practice is required. Along with the experience of taking accounts to trial balance stage and producing monthly/quarterly management accounts for clients
- A strong working knowledge of Excel and experience with accountancy packages is required
- You will take pride in the work you produce, with strong attention to detail, organisational skills and good communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines
Salary: up to €40,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +353 1632 1881 at HRM for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €35000 - €40000
Location: Dublin South