Brand Manager EMEA
Our client is a market leading international FMCG organisation based in Louth who is looking to add a Brand Manager EMEA to their team. This position will work with the Senior Brand Manager across the EMEA region to implement brand marketing initiatives.
As Brand Manager EMEA, you will drive multiple campaigns and projects whilst providing guidance on all brand communication and guidelines, being the guardian of the brand guidelines in all the markets and be the marketing point of contact for the EMEA Markets.
Other responsibilities include:
- You will shape the overarching marketing strategy to EMEA markets to enhance and promote growth and positioning in the region while also developing integrated marketing plans and executing consistent communications.
- In this position, you are responsible for ensuring excellence in execution of activation projects such as sampling, POS activation, consumer and professional events and digital activities.
- You will also have responsibility for bringing relevant innovations to market through the development of launch campaigns as well as promotional activities to maximise impact
- The Brand Manager EMEA will lead & ensure that all ATL and BTL activities are delivered within budget, and that the content and quality of all communications enhance the brand and grow the business in line with brand objectives
- A key element of this position will be staying on top of category and market trends and sharing relevant ideas and recommendations with the wider team
- To be successful in this position, you will have a proven track record in developing brands in a FMCG organisation, ideally in an EMEA position
- You are university degree qualified in business, marketing or a related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a marketing function (Brand management, Trade marketing, Digital)
- As Brand Manager EMEA, you will require strong communication skills alongside budget management and project management experience with demonstrated experience in stakeholder management
- For this position, you must be fluent in English
- A second language is beneficial but not essential
- Must be comfortable with travel as there is an expected circa 30% travel involved in this position
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie Coyle at HRM on +353 16 32 18 44 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application