C++ Developer – Day Rate
This client is a global Engineering, Manufacturing and Distribution organisation with significant operations across Ireland. Working within a large technology team, you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of software solutions using C++ in an embedded software development environment (Linux/Windows). Wider technology environment stack includes Python, C, Java & .NET. Based in North Dublin.
- Oversee and own the design, architecture, development and management of the full lifecycle of new and existing platforms across a large range of highly specialised engineering products and systems
- Project Manage and lead on platform and product evolution and development, managing key stakeholders across QA, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Engineering and IT
- Develop the product strategy and drive
- Ensure design characterisation and verification strategy is fit for purpose and robust
- Advise and guide the business on design strategy, the best application of technologies and processes and drive the highest standards
- Managing validation and performance verification, anomaly resolution etc.
- Manage 3rd party vendors software delivery projects, ensuring the highest standards are being adhered to
- Provide expertise and technical leadership with extensive autonomy and responsibility for products and systems
- You will have at least 6+ years in Software Engineering across design, architecture and development using C/C++ in an embedded manufacturing/engineering environment with at least 3 years’ experience developing software controlled electro mechanical devices/products
- You will have excellent experience with inter-processor and device communication and user interface development, with very high competency around verification and validation planning
- You will have outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills and have led projects end to end in previous roles
- You will be degree qualified (Computer Science/Engineering) in a relevant discipline
This role starts off as a 6 month day rate contract with excellent opportunity for extension. Rate Excellent.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin North