Chief Operating Officer
This leading pharmaceutical consulting business drives personalised medicine success through a group of experts from the laboratory, diagnostic and pharma/biopharma industry sectors, enabling pharma to leverage diagnostic testing globally into patient treatment pathways.
Having created an integrated personalised medicine planning and implementation process designed for therapy and diagnostic teams who need to navigate the complexities of combining testing and therapy into a treatment, this innovator standardise the planning, analytical and action steps needed for the successful development, commercialisation and launch of targeted therapies for more cost-effective planning. They help to drive better decisions based on actual evidence, resulting in stronger return on the huge investments made in Personalised Medicine, delivering a true competitive and financial advantage.
- This position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company
- The position will manage a mix of product which is 20% consulting / 40% big data and analytics and 40% Pharma implementation services
- The position will start with a clear mission to lead the execution of the existing three-year strategy plan but evolve to support further change management needs required of a rapidly growing organisation
- As a key member of the Executive team (EXCO) the role will be expected to “fight their corner” and ensure operational risks and opportunities are managed in a timely fashion. Be accountable at all times for the “operational planning and execution” of the organisation
- The COO will have previously demonstrated an appreciation for core corporate values and mission, actively embedded this within the growth and operations of prior businesses and excel in change management
- As a key leader in the organisation the role will be expected to command respect and followership across the organisation regardless of experience or seniority
- Education – Master’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Engineering/Science required
- Experience – 5 – 7 years in a chief operating role (or similar) experience in consulting related highly technical industry required. Healthcare preferred.
- Will have a track record of delivering $m projects with the ensuing attention to detail and client expectations required
- International team management – demonstrated experience managing a globally located team
To learn more apply on line or call Shane Browne at HRM on +353 1 6321865
(A detailed job spec will be provided on application)
Salary: On Application