Client Support Executive – Clonshaugh – Dublin 17
Our client, an international fortune 500 corporate services company are seeking a client focused, degree qualified individual to work onsite at their client’s offices in Dublin to provide financial and customer support daily.
This organisation provides Facilities Management services to their clients – predominately multinational organisations.
As a Client Support Executive, you will work on site with a corporate client. You will liaise with the client for any services or products they wish to purchase from a facilities management perspective.
We are seeking a candidate who has an excellent aptitude for accounts but who also has a strong background in providing exceptional customer service in a business to business environment.
Your core responsibilities in this Client Support role will be as follows:
- Ensuring integrity of financial transactions for client
- Attending and actively participating in weekly finance meeting
- Creating/raising new work orders to the system
- Creating accurate POs in a timely manner
- Regularly reviewing and processing supplier invoices
- Raising sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin
- Running and reviewing P&Ls Monthly and influencing P&L result
- Running open purchase order reports weekly and reviewing all open orders
- Running and reviewing Debt report weekly
- Attending and actively participating in monthly Contract Review meetings
- Planning and arranging call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, work orders within contracted SLAs
- Monthly reporting
- Communicating effectively and building/maintaining relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- You will raise purchase orders and follow the sale through to invoicing and payment and billing of the clients account.
To be considered for this Client Support role, you will:
- Be degree qualified
- Possess approximately 2 years’ experience in a B2B client liaison role along with strong Accounts knowledge and expertise
- Have exceptional excel skills
Salary: up to €32,000 + Pension + Healthcare
To hear more about this role or to apply, contact Clair Schindler HRM 01-632 18 81
Salary: €30000 - €32000
Location: Dublin North