This is a global healthcare solutions company operating in approximately 160 countries globally, employing north of 40,000 staff world wide and with annual revenues exceeding 40B USD in 2018. Though innovation and the development of next generation medical devices, this organisation has committed to improving lives through their medical technologies, services, and solutions. Since their beginning, 60 years ago, this organisations mission has remained the same: to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life for people around the world.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Performs co-ordination and data entry activities for product returned for analysis as part of the Complaint Handling Process including product receipt, traceability and archiving of all devices received as per regulatory requirements.
- Perform daily monitoring of chemicals and maintenance of chemical solutions for the decontamination process. Perform initial analysis and decontamination of returned devices.
- Perform product analysis and investigations including review of manufacturing documentation and the documentation of investigation results for complaint files as appropriate. And lead or support root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts to support complaint file completion.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned activities to meet Customer needs, departmental goals and regulatory reporting requirement.
- We are looking for a qualified person to diploma level (Level 7 NFQ minimum) in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline and preferably with 1-2 years relevant experience in an operations or laboratory medical device or related environment.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience/understanding of complaint handling or CAPA processes are desirable.
- Candidate must be able to think critically and make sound decisions.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Lucretia Hardiman on + 353 91 782114 for a confidential discussion.