Clinical Procurement Manager
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation. Due to expanding business they are seeking technically astute professionals to join their outsourcing team as Clinical Procurement Managers.
- You will be the point of contact for Clinical research operations ensuring that no trials are delayed as a result of contracts not being finalised
- The Clinical Procurement Manager will work closely with the clinical team supporting them in the RFP process while negotiating on SLAs when needed
- You will authorise and execute contractual documents which will determine the selection of vendors ensuring optimal performance from all external service providers
- Taking part in company initiatives in order to drive your department’s objectives in line with the global business
- Reporting on metrics and tracking systems to ensure all agreements with third parties are being adhered too while communicating closely with internal stakeholders across the business
- You will be degree qualified in Science or a technical discipline
- 3-5 years experience working in a clinical contracting operation working with third party providers (Experience working with big pharma being beneficial)
- Experience negotiating with CROs or third-party manufacturing providers
- A strong communicator with exceptional relationship building capabilities
- Competitive base salary
- Health/ medical cover
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 1 632 18 30 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South