Cloud Release Engineer
This organisation is a global financial services company and one of the largest global players in its field of expertise. With over 800 in Dublin City Centre, they currently require a Release and Configuration Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This role is a blend of release and configuration management, with some 3rd level support around 10% of the time.
- Working within a team of three, deliver mission critical build and release processes in a Cloud environment, automating release processes across multiple environments to the integration layer in a web oriented environment.
- Review the Release processes and advise and drive improvement initiatives across the board.
- Help the teams migrate from a Waterfall to an Agile environment, and review and improve release scripting.
- Monitor and support the company’s integration layer and web platforms to ensure 24×7 availability.
- Investigate incidents and identifying solutions, including the building & system testing of new solutions where required.
- Analysing web outages and identifying solutions to remove root causes.
- You will have at least 4-5 years’ experience in release and configuration management of software across many different technologies. Ideally you will have some experience of TFS but it’s not essential.
- Tech stack: TFS, Oracle DB changes, PLSQL, Powershell, Azure, AWS, IIS/Apache Tomcat.
This is a very successful global organisation with huge scope for career development and growth. Salary €65-70,000 plus bonus, pension and many other benefits.
To learn more apply online or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 1 6321864.
Salary: €65000 - €70000
Location: Dublin City Centre