Our client is a leading retail company based in North Dublin. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Accountant to join their Dublin team and to provide financial and business analytics to the Financial Controller. This client is renowned for their culture, progression and work life balance.
As the Commercial Accountant your role will responsible for the following duties:
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and providing accurate analytics information relating to business performance.
- You will ensure there is a robust financial control environment to safeguard the company assets.
- Support the business by providing cost reporting which will include investigating & understanding variance with relevant parties.
- Deliver on group financial reporting requirements which will require you to meet with relevant budget holders to support the accurate and timely budgeting and forecasting process.
To be successful in this role your background would ideally have the following experiences;
- An accountancy qualification with 3+ years’ experience in an inventory related finance role.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Proficient with SAP and/or Hyperion (or similar ERP systems).
- Experience within the FMCG or retail sectors would be advantageous.
What’s on offer:
- Generous salary and staff discounts.
- Opportunity to join a high performing and established retail giant.
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan on +353 1 6321826
Salary: €55000 - €62000
Location: Dublin North