This organisation is seeking a Communications Manager who has experience working as part of a Public relations of a Public affairs team, engaging with media and/or elected representatives. The company are well known across the globe and have a very strong presence in Ireland which they want to manage and maintain through an effective communications strategy.
- Develop, lead and implement the communications plan in partnership with agencies and colleagues.
- Lead on communicating positive news across through traditional PR activity and online influencer engagement.
- Embed a brand ambassadorial programme across all sites.
- National stakeholder outreach with political and civil service audiences, trade bodies and campaign groups.
- Work closely with the Media team to investigate and respond to enquiries on a wide range of issues.
- Lead the work of the Regional Communications team in the delivery of projects and campaigns. This work will require the owner to develop strategy, engage all relevant agencies, take full responsibility to communicate with internal audiences and deliver against KPIs.
- Support the company’s business strategies including growth plans, with communications support and local engagement strategies.
- On-call national press officer duties.
- Tailor and implement national campaigns centrally.
- Direct experience of working as part of either a Public Relations and/or a Public Affairs team; engaging with media and/or elected representatives.
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey messages to different groups of people by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and nature of the information involved.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Some one who enjoys variety within their role.
- Degree or Masters in Communications or a related field.
To learn more please apply on line or call Sarah Good on +353 1 6321894.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre