Our client is a leading global renewable energy organisation based in Dublin who are looking to add a Content Development & Policy Executive to their Corporate Affairs team. This is an exciting new position in the team with potential to grow in a fast growing business.
As Content Development & Policy Executive, you will play a key role in the research, development and creation of new content across global digital platforms which will include the development of scripts that deliver compelling insights for video blogs. In addition, you will:
- Provide accurate, comprehensive and efficient data research for the Corporate Affairs team as well as senior leadership which will also be used as a basis for the content you will be creating
- Monitor and report on energy policy issues across all Mainstream's markets, including maintaining the monthly Corporate Affairs report and liaise with stakeholders on these topics
- Supporting development of digital communications, such as web content, narrative development and infographics and digital content creation across Mainstream's platforms, you will play an integral role in communications with customers/potential customers
- Create excellent content for direct marketing/email marketing campaigns that will drive engagement from recipients
The ideal candidate will have a passion for renewable energy, a sharp, analytical mind and a superior content writing ability. You will also have:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential with excellent copywriting and storytelling skills in English
- Experience in market research and portraying results in simple and engaging content
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communications skills, both written and verbal and demonstrable experience in both qualitative and quantitative research
- A second language is beneficial
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or call Jamie on 01-632-1844 for a confidential conversation.