Continuous Improvement Site Lead
Our client is a market leading global organisation. Due to changes in the business, they are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement professional to join their team as Continuous Improvement Site Lead.
- Reporting into the Site Director this role will be responsible for developing a performance excellence agenda for the site identifying areas for improvement and performance improvement metrics for the business
- You will be responsible for project managing the sites process integration and continuous improvement activities for all manufacturing procedures
- The CI Site Lead will be expected to develop innovative solutions and ensure sustainability in order to drive business goals
- You will support all technical functions, monitor the progress in improvement delivery’s and develop personnel on lean principles in order to develop a CI culture for the site
- You will have at least 7+ years’ experience in an Operations/ Production position within a high volume regulated manufacturing environment
- Degree qualified in Engineering with Project Management experience and a lean six sigma black belt qualification
- You will have at least 4 years’ of continuous improvement experience delivering Lean initiatives and change management initiatives
- You will be an influential leader with the ability to communicate with individuals of all levels while challenging business leaders when needed
- Competitive base salary
- Educational assistance
- Family Healthcare
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 1 6321830, for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application