Continuous Improvement Specialist
Our client is a leading innovative Medical Device organisation with revenue of over $10 billion globally. They are currently going through substantial growth – occurring both organically and inorganically. Given a recent change in the business structure, an opportunity has arisen for a Continuous Improvement Specialist to be based at their manufacturing facility in the South East.
As a new member of the Process Improvement team, reporting directly to Process Improvement Lead, you will be leading a number of process improvement projects and take ownership over the following areas:
- Implement cost improvement projects in line with the organisation’s global strategy
- Managing multiple projects at the one time, working in a cross-functional manner
- Effectively map out a project timeline from end to end with a positive financial result upon completion
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Take ownership of the project and run daily update calls as required
- Contribute to lean initiatives across the business, supporting the application of lean tools, and initiating implementation strategies
- Ideally over 4 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Medical Device, Pharma or Automotive background would be ideal
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or additional project management or process improvement training would be an advantage
- Additional experience in leading multiple projects with proven results
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage tight timelines
This role offers the successful candidate further career growth within the organisation at a local and international level. There is a competitive salary on offer with a very attractive salary on offer.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sorcha Farrell at HRM on +353 1 632 18 92 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €50000 - €60000