Our client is a leading retailer based in Dublin who are expanding their CRM function and are looking to hire a CRM Analyst. This position will play an integral role in developing actionable insights from large data sets and work cross-functionally to ensure data is utilised effectively.
- As CRM Analyst, you will give insight into commercial challenges and opportunities within the organisation by preparing an in-depth analysis of large multi-variable data-sets, presenting results and recommendations for the Senior Executive Team
- It will also include the development of a data model to support the required business measurements that can inform a process of actively managing our customer base to deliver propositions and campaigns that deliver a balanced and optimised customer base
- You will also liaise IT teams to ensure full technical support on all process to deliver the data model and work collaboratively with multichannel teams to maximise the ability of the email platform and to improve understanding of customer base through insights gathered
- A core area of responsibility will be the development and sharing of reports that will encompass all relevant information with business stakeholders on a regular basis
- With this being a CRM Analyst position, there will be the responsibility to ensure the protection of data in line with GDPR policies and regulations
- To be successful in this position, candidates should have 2+ years’ experience in a similar position with strong experience in analysing data/insights to influence decision making ideally within a retail environment
- Candidates should have excellent numerical
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience with Aptos/BT Expedite, BI reporting and statistical systems (R, S-Plus, SAS, SPSS) is hugely beneficial as well as having strong knowledge of how to use the data as part of marketing strategies/campaigns
- Prior experience in creating, executing and measuring surveys based on quantitative and qualitative research techniques, interpreting results and presenting findings is also required
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Jamie Coyle at HRM on +353 1 6321844 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre