Customer Experience Manager
This company has a global footprint and provides renowned advisory services across a range of service lines including digital and customer strategy. Their tailored approach to each assignment coupled with the talent that they have within the business from both a technical and people perspective means that their clients receive the best possible solutions for their needs.
As a Customer Experience Manager in this high performing organisation, you will:
- Work in tandem with your client to identify the keys areas of focus for each assignment.
- Develop a project plan which will drive effectiveness at all stages of delivery.
- Be a thought leader in customer segmentation/voice of the customer (VoC)/Digitalisation/Customer experience/UX.
- Implement and manage an effective plan for your client in line with their overall company strategy.
- You will have 5-10 years working on digital strategy and development.
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You will ideally have worked across a range of different sectors, either through servicing clients from the agency side or having worked in industry.
To learn more about these exciting growth opportunities please apply now to Sarah Good in HRM
Salary: €50000 - €80000
Location: Dublin City Centre