Our client, a world leading provider in Technology manufacturing solutions based here in Dublin are seeking to appoint a Debug Team Lead for their Debug team on a permanent basis.
The Debug Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of 11 technicians who work across 2 shifts. The right professional will be responsible for managing and coordinating all activities across both shifts to ensure business objectives are met. This is a supervisory role so it requires 1-2 years' people management/team leadership experience.
- Manage a team of people across 2 shifts clearly communicating objectives with all stakeholders.
- Verifies that only accurate, current, and authorised documentation is available.
- Strives for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
- Works closely with Test Engineering team to ensure debug personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
- Tracks Debug WIP and ensures all deadlines and schedules are met.
- Manages time and attendance system for all direct reports (TMS).
- Understands priorities communicated from the Planning team and ensures they are being worked and any issues are fed back in a timely manner.
- Diploma/certification/degree in Electronics.
- Related two years' industry experience is desirable.
- Previous team lead or people management experience.
- Strong communicator who is highly motivated with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Strong planning & organisational skills with the ability to work cross functionally.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email management systems, online chat and ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
Apply now or for more information contact Chris Browne directly at 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.