Deputy QPPV – Senior PV
A global leader within the pharmaceutical world who have recently added more products to their already extensive portfolio are looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance (PV) professional to join their dynamic EU headquarters in Dublin and act as Deputy QPPV. This company offer excellent internal progressionary opportunities for driven and dynamic individuals passionate about PV and Drug Safety. Employing upwards of 10,000 globally – this company is one of the leading Pharm groups worldwide.
The Deputy EU QPPV works alongside with EU QPPV and performs the activities of EU QPPV in their absence.
- Responsibility for establishment and maintenance of the Pharmacovigilance system and the Pharmacoviglance System Master File (PSMF).
- Responsibility for the implementation of changes to the Pharmacovigilance system.
- Promote, maintain and improve compliance with all legal requirements for pharmacovigilance.
- Early awareness of new product acquisitions or portfolio expansions.
You must have the following:
- Biological/Life Sciences degree or equivalent or healthcare degree.
- 5+ years PV / Drug Safety experience within the pharma, biotech or medical device industry sectors or Operational CRO experience.
- PV experience across the following: ICSR/ Signal Management / Safety Variations/ Aggregate Reporting/ Risk Management / Project Management.
- Eligibility to work within the EU.
- Flexibility for potential interviews.
- Performance bonus
- Pension scheme
- Clear internal progressionary opportunities
To find out more about these opportunities and others apply online to add your details or contact Gillian McMurrough directly on +353 1 6321827 | TEXT 0871213548 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin West