- The Director Vendor Outsourcing will manage and motivate a high performing team of senior outsourcing professionals across multiple locations.
- You will work with a large scope of procurement contracts and sourcing leading the vendor cycle selection operations.
- You will manage contract and sourcing activities for clinical development programs while identifying cost saving opportunities.
- The Director Vendor Outsourcing will be the subject matter expert on contract issues working closely with internal and external stakeholders to resolve any issues that arise.
- You will manage the contract negotiation for high value contracts.
- Engaging with internal operations in order to drive the sourcing strategy and maintain existing relationships.
- Identifying and implementing best practices for vendor selection while leveraging prior experience in external benchmarking.
- Degree qualified with experience leading a high performing sourcing and contracts procurement team.
- Demonstrated experience making business critical decisions with expertise in end to end sourcing and contracting processes.
- Experienced in negotiations and RFX processes.
- Knowledge of clinical research is beneficial.
- Competitive base salary
- Car allowance
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ciaran McCaughey at HRM on +353 831420673