Director EMEA External Quality
Our client is a global innovator and leading biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing new groundbreaking treatments for numerous life-threatening diseases for more than a century. Through this organisation’s prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, they work with customers and operate in over 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. As a result of expansion within the European Union, specifically within the organisations External Quality Operation here in Ireland, a new requirement for a Director of EMEA External Quality has arisen in the business.
- You will be responsible for implementing Quality Operations (Quality Assurance and Quality Control) policy, and discharging all QO responsibilities, supporting external parties/partners and alliances (EP’s) for manufacture, testing, packaging, storage, and distribution of sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical products in an independent manner
- These activities include ensuring that products are produced from approved processes, in conformance with all applicable regulatory requirements and company policies and may include the release of all manufactured products
- The successful candidate will serve as a subject matter expert for EQA and our internal specific Quality systems, technology platforms, regulatory expectations and/or EP management and is capable of representing the organisation in outside forums on their area of expertise
- The employee will drive complex cross-functional initiatives to develop or optimise Quality/business processes and provide support to build effective quality systems and drive continuous improvement activities at the EP
The successful candidate will possess a unique combination of analytical and scientific skills in order to independently manage and control all activities necessary for support of a Quality Operations program governing manufacture, testing, packaging, storage, and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
As Director of EMEA External Quality you will have:
- A degree in Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
- A strong knowledge of and broad experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities
- Site leadership experience
- Strong demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated personal networking and relationship building skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shane Browne at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €1 - €2
Location: Dublin City Centre