This Irish owned family business was established in 2005. With an innovative approach, they offer a range of consulting services to clients in the corporate and commercial sectors, mainly focussed on behavioural health and safety and developing a sustainable safety culture. With plans for expanding the corporate division in 2017 an opportunity has arisen for an EHS Consultant to join the company with a view to becoming a key player on the team and growing within with the company to a more senior role.
The successful EHS Consultant will:
- Deliver behaviour-based safety programmes into corporate clients, most of whom are either from Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry sectors.
- Deliver professional H&S training and risk assessment training into client sites using proprietary systems and programmes.
- Carry out internal audits to identify health & safety gaps across client organisations.
- Provide coaching and leadership training to increase management’s ability to communicate with their staff.
- Develop strong professional client relationships with all levels of client organisations.
The ideal EHS Consultant will have:
- 2-3+ year’s experience in H&S consultancy.
- A diploma or equivalent in Health & Safety.
- A third level qualification in engineering, science, production management or similar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong abilities to act as a facilitator.
- Proficient IT skills (MS Office Suite).
- A full driver’s licence.
Competitive salary with company car.
To learn more apply online or call Ciara O’Brien directly on +353 1 6321855.
Salary: On Application