EHS Specialist (3+ Years)
A global Biopharmaceutical leader, my client operates a state of the art GMP facility in Dublin with virtual management of CMO operations on site also. Due to their success and growth a new position within the EHS Department has arisen for an experienced EHS Specialist to join the team.
As the EHS Specialist you will:
- Ensure the safe commissioning and operation of the manufacturing environment.
- Oversee the execution of the Site Risk Assessment Plan.
- Control and log all hazardous waste shipments.
- Ensure adequate evacuation and response arrangements are in place for emergency situations.
- Liaise with facilities and manufacturing team to ensure changes to manufacturing processes meet EHS requirements.
- Promote regulatory compliance and alignment of the site with the Business Unit EHS strategies and objectives.
- A third level degree in Occupational Health & Safety or related discipline.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance publications.
- Experience in process safety.
- 3- 5 years industry experience is desirable.
- Experience working in an FDA regulatory environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciara O’Brien on +353 1 6321855 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin North