Our client is a global animal healthcare company who manufacture, distribute and sell a range of products, from antibiotics to tablets for household pets through to livestock. They are experiencing significant growth as a result of continuous success and acquisitions and are continuing to grow. They are one of the market leaders for animal healthcare globally and thus due to this success are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the engineering team at the API facility.
As the Electrical Engineer, you will report to the Site Utilities Lead and will be responsible for oversight and maintenance of the site's Electrical infrastructure. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Ownership of the equipment and infrastructure associated with MV&LV Electrical systems
- Develop and implement service level agreements for the maintenance of Electrical infrastructure and equipment
- Implement and maintain the site's Electrical standards
- Ensure that systems are operated, maintained and upgraded as appropriate to avoid production downtime
- Act as site Subject Matter Expert for Electrical systems and represent the site for inspections from regulatory and loss prevention bodies
You will be degree qualified and be able to create strong working relationships with other departments including Maintenance, Projects, Facilities, Operations and EHS. You will also have:
- 5 years plus experience in a GMP manufacturing environment
- 5 years plus exposure to Electrical installations within an ATEX environment
- Understanding of GMP and the Quality standards
- Exposure and strong understanding of MV&LV substations, transformers, distribution ring mains, LV switch rooms
- Prior experience with interfacing with Engineering Consultancies and Integrated Project Delivery
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.