This leading Operations Management & Consultancy business specialises in providing infrastructure, energy, environmental and safety services to key transport hubs in Ireland have an Electrical Design Engineering position available. This role sits within their building services division and will join an experienced team to work on key capital projects within the business. You will join a workforce of approximately 100 staff and manage a variety of engineering projects ranging in budgets from €1 million - €30 million.
The main focus of this role is to support the Design team on key projects within the business. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team to deliver medium to large scale projects across the businesses three key sites and gain exposure to multiple projects. A focus on design is essential and experience working within a project office is crucial.
Reporting to the Design Manager and sitting within a multi-disciplinary team of ten Engineers, you will:
- Take ownership for the delivery of detailed drawings and modelling using platforms such as; Revit, CAD & 3-D modelling.
- Tender management, supplier selection, qualification of work, planning and scheduling, inspection of works.
- Create and coordinate design briefs and documents across all projects.
- Identify and undertake internal and external communication requirements to promote the brand and project updates within the team as required.
- You must be diploma qualified - Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working within a design office on detailed drawings.
- You will be able to demonstrate proficiency using Revit, CAD or other relevant 3-D modelling packages.
- Have a thorough understating of current regulations - ETCOI Standards, CIBSE Regs and EN Standards.
- Have a hands-on, collaborative approach to work and problem solving.
- You will be an assertive communicator, well-organised and articulate.
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn are important characteristics to the success of any individual joining this team.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.