EMEA HR Manager
This organisation has engaged with HRM to undertake a search program for this exciting opportunity of HR EMEA. This organisation are at the cutting edge of Threat Intelligence and Security which makes this an extremely interesting opportunity for the successful candidate.
You will have the drive and passion to progress, which means a high-performance HR Manager will have the opportunity to progress their career. The principal delivery drivers for this assignment are supporting a demanding and multi-cultural sales environment, maintaining engagement and driving performance, all with a fun, dynamic and rewarding working environment. Reporting to a passionate and inspiring HR Director, the following result areas include:
- Providing HR expertise & support across the sales division, circa 150 employees in 21 EMEA countries
- Strategic support at senior level influences decisions and drives programs for them
- Holds accountability and full ownership of talent management in supporting succession planning
- Drives employee engagement in conjunction with quarterly engagement pulse surveys
- Provides leadership development across the group and on an individual basis
- Provides personal performance plans working closely with the senior leadership team and VP EMEA
- Manages complex HR issues such as terminations, disciplinary and grievance
- Thinks strategically whilst providing tactical and operational hands-on support
- 3-5 years experience as HR Business Partner or HR Manager within a sales environment
- Must be degree qualified in HR or related field
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of HR
- Expert in Succession Planning, Talent & Leadership Development, Complex ER & Performance Management
- Is a champion of Employee Engagement
- Highly driven and ambitious
- Passionate in every aspect of their work
- Highly accountable, is a finisher
- Is company mission-focused, must be highly commercial
- Forges strong relationships and can influence at a senior leadership level
There is an exceptional remuneration package on offer including MBO; Stock Options; Pension; Private Healthcare; Life Assurance; Free Parking; Relocation Package. There are tangible career progression opportunities.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Ashling Edwards at HRM on +353214358748 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €65000 - €85000