EMEA HR Operations Manager
International technology services group with significant Irish operations and a very strong multinational foot print seek to appoint an ambitious Head of HR Operations in their Dublin HQ office. This appointment will lead and develop the HR Operation function providing professional HR expertise and services across a number of international locations. The HR Operations team ensures cohesion and synergies between all elements of the HR Operating Model to deliver a simple and consistent employee experience which builds a truly committed community across multiple organisation sites. Closely collaborating with the CHRO, HR leadership team and various business teams to deliver a broad range of in-country professional HR services ensuring continuous improvement and review.
- To work collaboratively with both the current HR operations team and greater HR leadership team to identify and support the design of HR interventions.
- Lead the HR Operations function to ensure delivery against a company HR goal of delivering a simple and consistent employee experience.
- Accountability of day to day performance of the HR Operations function.
- Ensuring efficient utilisation of resource and seeking and implementing cost reduction opportunities.
- Establish and report on relevant KPI’s or SLA’s for HR Operations performance.
- Proactive demand planning and ensuring HR Operations resource is sufficient and in place to deliver services e.g. during times of peak demand.
- Collaborating with all areas of HR and supporting the HRBP team to ensure new or changed HR products, services, processes or policies are communicated, planned and implemented effectively across the Operating Business.
- Ensuring relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with in-country legislation and with the employee experience in mind.
Skills / Attributes
- Extensive experience and a thorough understanding of operational HR processes and practice. Ideally from an International / EMEA view point
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a manager within HR Operations / HR Shared Services, with proven capability to lead, develop and motivate a team and create a ‘great place to work’.
- You must thrive on working in a team environment and enjoy supporting others to achieve nation and international HR goals.
- Able to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support of the HR team and their customers, our employees.
- Collaborative style and a good team player.
- Strong customers focus mind-set.
Salary: €85000 - €100000
Location: Dublin City Centre