EMEA Payroll Specialist
Our client, a multinational company with state of the art offices in the centre of Dublin city are seeking a Payroll Specialist to work within the EMEA Payroll team.
Responsible for the day to day processing of assigned payrolls within the EMEA region. You will also be required to advise employees on any payroll queries.
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with country local requirements
- Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods
- Complete month end payroll activities-preparing journals, accruals and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place and implemented to capture changes month on month and any differences are reconciled and explained
- Schedule, facilitate and participate in payroll-related meetings and presentation
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies, e.g. Inland Revenue, etc.
- Prepare employee and payroll tax payments
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures
- Work with other HR functions to ensure a consistent and accurate flow of information
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- Prior experience in payroll or in a similar role
- Experience processing payroll across the EMEA region – desirable
- Knowledge and application of payroll principles, concepts and industry practices and standards – desirable
- CIPP/IPASS certification desirable
Salary: up to €55,000 + very generous benefits including health, pension, onsite gym + 25 days leave.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion
Salary: €50000 - €55000
Location: Dublin City Centre