EMEA Payroll Specialist
Our client, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a EMEA payroll specialist to support their growing business on a permanent basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their history and now boast more than 20,000 employees worldwide.
This payroll specialist position, reporting to the Associate Director, will be responsible for effectively planning and managing your own workload and delivery within agreed timelines. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting and innovative companies on the market.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Processing high-volume monthly payroll and be responsible for the full end to end payroll cycle
- Preparation and execution of taxation and social security payments and filings in line with local regulatory requirements.
- Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll related issues.
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports are made accurately and on time.
- Communicating effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Ideally hold a payroll qualification – IPASS
- Preferably 5 years + payroll experience
- Experience dealing with the French Market
- Experience working in shared services/ multi-national environment
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on their own autonomy
What’s on offer:
- Exciting position within a leading pharmaceutical company in Ireland
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Opportunity to work directly with senior management
To learn more, apply on line or call Clair Schindler at HRM on +353 1 6321881.
Salary: €45000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre