My client is a leading global pharmaceutical organisation, employing over 3,000 staff in Ireland across multiple sites including their facility in Cork. This role will be a vaccines area role with 1 building fully operational and another having just been built. This gives an exciting opportunity to build a new team from the ground up for the new building
- You will report into the Technology Engineering Lead.
- You will be accountable for day to day management of IPT Craft, supporting the smooth running and reliability of equipment within the IPT to ensure no interruption to the production schedule.
- You will be responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage IPT Engineering resources and proactively resolve IPT equipment issues before they impact business priorities.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the Engineering team.
- Ensure maintenance programs are executed to the highest standards in compliance with cGMP.
- Be an active participant of the site and Vaccine IPT leadership team.
- You must have a level 8 in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles.
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management professional is desirable.
- 5 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar GMP operating environment with preferable experience in at least one of the following: Utility management, Reliability, Engineering Maintenance, Calibrations, Operations.
- 3 years’ experience in a people management / Leadership role.
- Annual bonus of 12%
- VHI + family
- DB Care pension
- 25 Days holiday
- 8 Roster days
- Life assurance x 4 times salary
To learn more apply on line or call Chris Dennehy on +353 21 4511195.
Salary: €70000 - €70000