A leader in their sector, this successful privately-owned precision engineering business, are seeking a talented and dynamic Engineering Manager to join the site leadership team. This highly advanced production company is on the cusp of expansion and are looking to expand their management team. The company produces a variety of bespoke engineering parts to the healthcare sector and export the majority of their inventory to global customers across the US, Europe and Asia.
The organisation is experiencing significant growth within the last 2 years and are now focused on diversifying their product offering. With this in mind, there is a continuous demand on the design team and a need for increased efficiency and more streamlined design process to reduce response rates and increase manufacturing times.
- Reporting into the MD you will manage a team of up to 30 staff and sit within the site leadership team
- Support design ensuring key deliverables are achieved across the team
- Coordinate all design plans and review the existing process to identify gaps and recommend changes to improve efficiencies
- Analyse current techniques and identify potential upgrades; justifying where required return on spend to improve the overall optimisation of the business
- Take ownership over projects to improve productivity and streamline processes and response times
- Work closely with stakeholders to advise on best practice around design optimisation
- Manage both the engineering and capital budgets for the site
- Develop the competencies of the engineering team and encourage up-skilling
- All applicants must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience at manager or team lead level within a design/ manufacturing environment
- Exposure to Operational Excellence and CI projects where you have delivered improvements to the business and geared cost-savings
- Budget management and experience reporting to leadership on delivery and expenditure
- Demonstrate when you have managed a team of engineers in a delivery environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead a team successfully
- Performance bonus – 20%
- Healthcare plan
- Paid holidays
To find out more apply online or call Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 6321883 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €80000 - €90000
Location: Dublin South