Engineering Project Controls Manager
A leading global bio-pharma organisation are expanding their European operations and require a new Associate Director to lead project controls supporting this growth phase. The company employs over 3,000 staff in Ireland alone and have facilities across Europe in France, Spain, Belgium, Austria & Germany. Initially this role will focus on projects within the Irish network however the scope will expand to other European destinations so availability to travel is required.
As a key member of the Global Engineering Group you will take the lead on project controls across a portfolio of work within both the local Irish network as well as supporting other European sites. This is a challenging position and will require flexibility to travel to Irish sites as well as European locations during crucial stages of the various projects.
- Reporting into the Director of Engineering Services; this is a single-contributor position. You will work within a peer group of approximately 16 others across various sites in Europe and work closely with on-site teams within each project you undertake.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 12 projects with a value of up to €10 million per project
- You will support the resolution of deviations; running investigations across equipment and process deviations, system failures and under-performance ensuring root cause analysis is carried out, a solution is delivered, and corrective actions are implemented across systems and equipment.
- Contribute to lean initiatives within engineering projects specifically
- Facilitate process optimisation projects within the engineering group.
- Analyze data and execute control plans effectively.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and project teams as well as external consultants to support the successful delivery of key projects.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver engineering projects – quality, supply-chain, manufacturing, finance etc.
- Third level Degree qualified in a technical discipline.
- Have a minimum of 8 years working in a similar role.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Thorough understanding of project controls and the ability to make recommendations to the business.
- Autonomous and a self-starter.
- €90,000 – €100,000
- Performance bonus- 9%
- Family healthcare plan
- Pension contribution fund
- Life assurance (four times salary)
- Share scheme
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €90000 - €100000
Location: Dublin North