Are you an experienced recruitment professional?
Our passion is bringing high value selection solutions to client organisations. We enable their success by bringing the very best talent to their needs. Through a highly collaborative culture, internal research capability and well structured customer experiences, we ensure all stakeholders are aligned and expectations delivered.
Though we have been providing retained search solutions for several years, our recent appointment as the sole Irish partner to IIC Partners, a top 10 global search network, is a catalyst in the development and delivery of search excellence. We now combine deep local knowledge and global reach to provide unique high value, hybrid search services to knowledge intensive based employers in Ireland. We are a bridge for firms seeking talent in overseas operations across Europe, The Americas and Asia Pacific.
Today we have an exciting opportunity for a talented, innovative, self-starting, recruitment professional. You will be based in Dublin and deliver to customers at middle to senior, professional and executive levels within engineering functions. We look for people who are action oriented, naturally curious and highly organised. The bulk of our work is in life science, technology, professional, financial and consumer service sectors. We work with a blue chip list of multinational and indigenous clients and continuously seek to grow the value we provide to these key relationships through advice and trends occurring in their relevant talent pools.
- Delivery of excellent permanent and interim talent acquisition solutions to customers.
- Engaging with clients to get a deep understanding of their requirements and with the research team on the direction and execution of research and search strategies.
- Development of programme documentation, undertaking talent assessment and managing process and related negotiations.
- Presenting to clients and managing all programme elements.
- Building excellent relationships with clients and candidate networks, largely through the provision of authentic experiences.
- Working with the marketing team on the development and delivery of business development initiatives.
- A third level degree.
- 1-2 years experience and success in technology, scientific or supply chain talent acquisition.
- Great interpersonal skills, a genuine interest in people and be capable of building strong stakeholder relationships.
- Curious and a creative thinker, you will be outcome oriented with great attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and task completion skills are essential.
- As a naturally competitive person, you will work well towards short and long-term goals.
- You must hold a full valid work permit for Ireland.
- Excellent compensation, benefits and performance related bonuses.
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM.
- We're really keen on professional development, you will be supported by learning and development.
- All colleagues irrespective of tenure join a culture team with specific responsibility for shaping the future of our business in Social and Engagement, Wellness and Community or Innovation and Value Enhancement.
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Long term work from home options.
- Family flexible working arrangements.
- Dedicated Wellness, Social and CSR engagement teams.
HRM consultants and researchers work as a team in the discovery of, and engagement with, great talent to meet client needs. Our mission is to grow our customers' performance and contribute directly to their success, through the provision of great talent acquisition services. Our culture is unique in sector and characterised by everyone who works here. We value innovation and give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
If you would like to know a little more about our business and opportunities, get in touch and we can have a confidential preliminary conversation.