This successful Irish FMCG organisation are exporting high quality produce internationally with progress underway to break into China and the US markets over the coming months. An exciting position has opened up for an Environmental Manager to join the expanding team on site.
Responsibilities of the Environmental Manager will include but are not limited to the follwing:
- Liaising with The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on and off site.
- Daily laboratory testing.
- Monitoring of plant and equipment and keeping the plant well maintained
- General maintaining and updating the Waste Water Treatment (WWT) Plant Systems and Management Systems
- Assisting in preparation for Environmental Audits.
- Carrying out Environmental assessments in manufacturing, warehouse and office areas.
- Develop and implement the company's commitments to Bord Bias Origin Green across the site.
- Conduct periodic environmental audits and inspections of on-site activities
- Identification of site environmental training needs and assist in the organisation and delivery of training as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have qualifications and experience in the following:
- A Bachelors degree in Environmental Science.
- 2+ years experience working in an Environmental role.
- A hands-on individual who is a quick learner and wishes to expand and progress their career.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.