A global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions are currently looking for an Equipment Engineer. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents.
This exciting contract role where the successful candidate will be responsible for equipment in the Design Assurance (DA) Lab, supporting the Design Assurance team with equipment related queries.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Manage all equipment and related systems in the DA ageing area.
- Responsible for creating and executing the equipment/software validation documentation including URS, Risk Assessment, OQ and IQ documents.
- Responsible for identifying, installing and qualifying equipment/software upgrades including equipment/software upgrades such as a remote monitoring system.
- Support process improvements project for the Design Assurance Age Area.
- Support Age study management.
- Lead or support root cause investigations & drive problem solving efforts for Equipment test issues.
- Support the DA Lab Equipment team to identify new equipment and technology development initiatives that will drive continuous improvements throughout all the departments areas.
In order to be considered for this exciting long-term daily rate Equipment Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or a related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience within the Medical Device sector.
- Experience working in the medical device or other regulated industry.
- Experience in design/development, problem solving and maintaining electro-mechanical manufacturing or test equipment.
- Experience of equipment design, verification & validation activities in medical device.
What's on offer:
- Exciting daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.