Our client, a nationally recognised fresh food producer, requires a Shift Supervisor for permanent evening shift Monday to Friday 3 pm/4 pm to 12 am/1 am.
- You will be responsible for a small cleaning team, ensuring they are operating efficiently and getting involved with cleaning up duties.
- You will have to ensure that the machinery in functioning and freezers are of the correct temperatures ahead of the following day of production.
- You will be the key holder and will lock up at the end of the shift.
- Previous supervisory experience in a production or factory environment.
- Live in, near or accessible to the West Cork region.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.