Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a strong Finance Business Partner to support their growing business on a long-term contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Finance Business Partner contract role will be sitting in the Global head office in Dublin, reporting to the Regional Finance Business Manager. In this position you will play an integral role in providing value added financial services to support the company's growth and strategic objectives.
The role will support the finance business on multiple initiatives and projects including supporting the General Ledger Operations Lead where required.
The position is intended to be a long-term interim position and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Partnering closely with European stakeholders and ensuring requests including monthly accruals are complete in a timely and accurate manner
- Evaluating, developing and working with business partners and finance leads to ensure accounting processes are efficient, effective, well communicated and understood
- Supporting the monthly and quarterly close cycle ensuring key processes are adhered to
- Creating and distributing monthly financial reports to key stakeholders
- Reconciling payroll reports and escalating any variances to stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Interacting with the consolidations team and payroll in order to provide accurate monthly journal postings
- Extracting information from existing reports (multiple systems, formats) and aggregating the data to deliver meaningful outputs relevant for key stakeholders
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis for review and approval by Financial Controller
- Supporting both internal and external audit
- Actively participating in developing a strong Finance Business Partnering ethos
- Developing SOP/work instructions to support the RTR core processes
- Ad-hoc analysis and project involvement
In order to be considered for this daily rate Finance Business Partner role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or a senior part-qualified accountant with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- A qualified or senior part-qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have 2-3 years of experience within a similar role in a multinational environment
- Strong technical accounting knowledge around IFRS, US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Ability to effectively partner cross functionally and manage multiple priorities in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, while ensuring quality and accuracy
- Extensive experience of project involvement and process improvement within a multinational environment
- Extensive knowledge of the Record to Report and reporting process
- Strong SAP experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers, and leaders within the company
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a matrix environment, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading multinational headquartered in Ireland
- Unparalleled exposure in a leading business cross regionally
- Considerable scope to add value and build on your portfolio in a market leader in a global role
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.