My client, a US professional services firm with 25 offices across the world are seeking a Finance Manager to join their Dublin business.
The role is all encompassing and will report to the US based CFO.
This is a newly created role. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the finance function of the Irish region of the business. You will provide a professional financial operation to the business whilst keeping the US head office updated on the same. You will attend all fee earners and partners meetings ensuring WIP & Billable hours are assessed and reported on. You will be responsible for all facets of financial management including month-end accounts, management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and process improvement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Produce timely and accurate month-end reporting packs to management.
- Provide variance analysis, commentary and insight on financial results and present these results to management as required.
- Ensure Balance Sheet is fully maintained, and all control accounts reconciled monthly.
- Manage the monthly KPI reporting at executive level, producing Work in Progress and Fee Forecast reports.
- Produce Bank Reconciliations on a weekly basis.
- Perform Treasury Management and weekly cash reviews.
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register and analysis of YTD Capital expenditure.
- Review the financial expenditure within the company and identify ways to reduce costs.
- Manage the monthly payroll reconciliations for all associated costs.
- Produce the monthly/bi-monthly PAYE/PRSI, VAT, VIES and CSO returns for the business.
- Review all prepayments and accruals at month-end.
- Credit control and accounts payable.
- Attend Partner & Fee Earner meetings and ensure
- Create efficiencies through continuous improvement of processes.
- Manage the annual audit, tax and PSRA compliance requirements.
- Manage the annual budgeting process providing insight and analysis where required.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as they arise.
- Cost control and overhead management.
- Manage the operational budget.
- Maintain and cultivate excellent relationships with all stakeholders of the business including clients, employees, partners, suppliers, auditors, and bankers.
- Previous experience as an Assistant FC or Finance Manager in a professional services setting is preferred
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA accountant.
- Minimum two-five years' post qualified experience.
- Previous experience of supporting a systems upgrade/installation
- Strong technical accounting skills, leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an organised logical approach is essential
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Adaptable and energetic, with the ability to work as part of a team, as well as under their own initiative
- Experience of introducing efficiencies and managing change.
- Daily interaction with all employees, as well as vendors, building staff, etc.
- Fast-paced environment and high-performance culture.
Salary: €75,000 - €85,000 plus benefits, depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.