Our client, a hugely successful international real estate company are seeking a financial accountant to join their central finance team. Based on the south side of Dublin, this is an interim role for an initial 1-2 months, with a view to permanency.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative, have excellent communications skills and work well as part of a team.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the provision of internal and external financial reporting.
- Support the Statutory audit including liaising with auditors and preparation of audit deliverables.
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end close processes for the Irish legal entities ensuring all internal controls are adhered to.
- Delivery of key month end close activities in a timely manner, including Balance sheet reconciliations, allocations and intercompany, validation and reviews of the statutory P&L and Balance sheet reports
- Ensuring financial data integrity through the SOX control framework
- Preparation of the VAT return;
- Working with the financial shared services centre to ensure the AP and AR processes function effectively
- Support payroll process
- Preparation of month/quarter end management accounts, variance analysis and reports;
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Minimum of 1-2 years' PQE, ideally within a Shared Service environment.
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Experience of Workday ERP would be an advantage
Salary: Up to €70,000 pro-rata
Potential of this role becoming permanent if that is a requirement.
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.