Financial Accountant – Big 4 trained.
Our client is a global leader and highly regarded business within the food manufacturing sector. They have huge focus on employee engagement and delivery to customer and you will be part of a growing global finance team supporting the EMEA region.
This highly visible and progressive Financial Accountant role, will sit within the EMEA team and will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of processes and controls supporting the global contract service model, in particular, the development and maintenance of the detailed transfer pricing models.
The role will offer the right individual an incredible opportunity to take their first steps into one of the commercial businesses in Ireland and there is substantial opportunity to progress globally in this dynamic organisation.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Manage the Finance processes supporting the Division’s Contract Services Model including the calculation, review and maintenance of Transfer Pricing within the Division.
- Responsible for ensuring Legal Entity standard costs are updated to reflect relevant transfer prices and periodic revaluations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all contract service model related transactions within the Group are processed and reconciled and that the requisite controls are in place to support the Division and Group’s management & financial reporting.
- Work with Divisional and Group Finance and Group Tax to develop and enhance detailed transfer pricing models and related processes.
- Develop expert knowledge for the accounting and processes surrounding the service model
- Act as a Business Partner to the business unit to ensure a clear understanding of the requirements and impacts of the service model.
In order to be considered for this progressive Financial Accountant role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) having trained in one of the Big 4 Practice firms and looking for your first steps into industry.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified Accountant, trained in Big 4.
- Strong systems understanding including advanced Excel knowledge of one of the mainstream ERPs (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft etc).
- Strong analytical skills required with excellent attention to detail essential.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and ambitious.
- Results-driven, must be able to work under pressure across a global organisation engaging with multiple stakeholders.
What’s on offer:
- Hugely progressive permanent role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland.
- Substantial opportunity to progress with a market leader within the global team.
- Opportunity to work in a highly engaging company culture and to see the impact of your delivery.
Salary: up to €60,000 + benefits package
To learn more apply on line or call Clair Schindler at HRM on +353 1 6321881.
Salary: €55000 - €60000
Location: Dublin West