Financial Analyst – FP&A
Our client, an international industrial company who manufactures and produces products for a variety of clients in the health care, medical, FMCG and manufacturing industries are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their Irish Head Office.
As a Financial Analyst, you will have responsibility for working directly with senior stakeholders to assess and analyse their budgets and future plans.
- Critically analysing business performance using various business intelligence tools.
- Analysing the financial projections
- Providing analytical guidance and support for business initiatives
- Driving costing analysis. Working closely with the Business Intelligence team to ensure a fully automated product costing/standard cost analysis is available for the business to review the exceptions or concerning trends and agree corrective actions
- Critically analysing the cost trends and assessment cycles/rules.
- Acting as the main point of contact for statutory audit managing the preparation of statutory financial statements and corporation tax requirements
- Providing full analytical support to business transformation projects
To be considered for this role, you will be:
- A fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant with a strong background in commercial finance within a multinational environment
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate with Stakeholders with a financial and non-financial background.
- Salary: Up to €60,000
- Up to 20% bonus
- Health care for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or call Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €58000 - €60000
Location: Dublin South