Our client, a leading international biochemical company, who focus on developing products for the agricultural industry is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their business. This is a newly created role and will support the annual forecasting and budgeting process through analysis and producing user-friendly reports to be utilised in board packs and presentations.
As a Financial Analyst, responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the annual 5-year planning and budgeting process.
- Preparing forecast and budget templates for the business and its subsidiaries.
- Liaising with local teams on forecast and budget submissions, ensuring they are in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Establishing assumptions, spreadsheet modelling, consolidation and presentation preparation.
- Preparing group rolling forecasts and reporting against same (risks; opportunities)
- Designing, developing and maintaining reports.
- Understanding the company's projections and underlying cost variances and proposing potential improvement opportunities.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly business performance reviews for all functional areas of the business and related subsidiaries.
- Analysing and suggesting improvements to the current systems, processes and procedures.
- Providing finance support in relation to ad-hoc requests.
To be considered, you will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA Accountant (minimum 1 years' post qualified experience) with previous experience in a similar analysis role within food production or pharma/biopharma or similar environment, along with:
- Exceptional IT experience with strong SAP experience and advanced excel skills with the ability to use macros and pivot tables.
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities, strong business and commercial awareness.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to influence where necessary.
Salary: Up to €60,000 + benefits, including bonus, health, pension.
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.