Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Our client is global leader in the pharmaceutical sector, who are truly making a difference to people’s lives by supporting communities fighting against the toughest health challenges we face globally. The company places their core values at the centre of their business and through this approach has led the way globally delivering solutions to these challenges. They offer progressive career paths to help individuals succeed in their many businesses and functions, including Research & Development, Technology, Finance, Operations, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Compliance, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and more.
This Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) role, based in Dublin, will be responsible for compiling, preparing and monitoring the planning processes and reporting cycles for the affiliate while coordinating the demand reviews and standard monthly process to ensure consistency with budgeting. This permanent role will offer the right candidate an excellent career path and opportunity to develop their commercial experience further in a truly global player.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Assist the preparation of the Financial Planning in collaboration with commercial divisions along agreed timeframes
- Supporting the commercial business with the business and financial modelling
- Coordinate the monthly SOP process,
- Variance analysis of budget vs actuals and supporting financial reconciliations
- Perform periodic management reporting, incorporating such items as LBE (Latest Best Estimate) submission
- Perform monthly P&L and Balance Sheet analysis and report to appropriate management
- Assist in product annual standard cost build and implementation
- Assist the Business Controller in ad hoc analysis and report preparation
- Attend Plan/Update presentations, when required
- Participate in pricing analysis and submission
In order to be considered for this Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) role, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with relevant exposure to commercial activity, planning and financial reporting from within a large multinational organisation.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have 1-2 years’ post qualification experience in a similar role
- Strong technical working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Strong financial reporting and analysis experience.
- A deep understanding of the systems, processes and controls involved in recording transactions in the SAP accounting system
- You will have excellent communications skills and evidence of co-ordinating multiple stakeholders to achieve results
- You will have strong systems experience (ideally with SAP and Cognos) and excellent Excel skills
What’s on offer:
- Progressive and commercial role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Opportunity to work in a business that is truly making a difference to people’s lives
- Great remuneration and benefits package
To learn more apply on line or call Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 6321826
Salary: €50000 - €60000
Location: Dublin West