FP&A Senior Analyst/Manager
My client, a world leading food nutrition multinational are seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst/Manager to join their global team based in Dublin South. This role will have responsibility across forecasting, analysist and commercial financial support for the Global team.
This organisation is rapidly growing and to support this growth they are seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst/Manager to work extensively with senior stakeholders on key financial deliverables.
- Reconciliation of Regional financial results, liaising with regional finance teams on key deliverables to understand monthly submissions, providing commentary on prior year vs current year vs forecast.
- Produce and consolidate budget and forecast, balance and cashflow comparators with explanations of variances, key drivers, movements etc
- Assist in the ongoing development of the Global FP&A function by developing and improving reporting and forecasting systems and tools on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with the finance teams in the US, EMEA, LAPAC regions and group finance colleagues to ensure that all global and group requirements are met.
- Project management where required including supporting the CFO and executive teams within various areas of the business i.e.: sales, supply chain, cost analysis etc.
- Financial modelling and analysis work as required.
To be considered:
- You will be a dynamic, commercially minded individual with a strong problem investigation and solution approach to your work.
- You will also possess strong business partnering experience and excellent verbal and written communication.
- We are seeking individuals who are big 4 trained, with 5 years PQE minimum and approximately 2 years FP&A experience.
Salary: up to €90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +353 1 6321881 for a confidential discussion
Salary: €80000 - €90000
Location: Dublin South