Global Commodity Manager – Indirect
My client is a Global solutions provider with almost 100,000 employees worldwide. They are seeking an experienced professional services procurement professional to join their expanding team in their Dublin HQ.
- You will report directly into the Senior Category Manager for Professional services managing supplier sourcing, contracting and contract management while liaising regularly with global internal stakeholders in order to gain an understanding of the service requirements.
- As the Global Procurement Category Manager you will lead the supplier analysis process (RFQs) and assist with supplier negotiations for the business while also maintaining and building the relationship with third party vendors ensuring optimal quality, pricing and delivery of world class solutions.
- Developing reporting metrics with relevant functions in order to identify areas for improvement and cost saving initiatives for the global business.
- You must have a minimum of 5+ years’ in a similar role with experience having full ownership of end to end procurement process in a professional services category.
- Degree qualified if essential for this position.
- Experience managing contracts and relationships with third party vendors and outsourced partners at an international environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with strong problem solving capabilities.
- Compeititive base salary
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV
Salary: €80000 - €90000
Location: Dublin City Centre