Global Head of HR
A global award winning technical services organisation with offices across Europe, US & APAC seek to engage with talented senior HR leadership to undertake a Group HRD role. With over 14 offices globally, our client has clear commitment to continue to grow at pace and already have plans in place to open additional offices in the US and Europe.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Reporting to the CEO. The group HRD will manage an established team of HR professionals across Europe, US & the Middle East. The HRD will design and drive people strategy across all regions and serve as a key part of the senior management team. This role exists in order to enable and strategically HR partner group leadership and management to ensure continued success, focus on strong international performance and growth.
- Leadership & talent management alongside strategic succession planning are key priorities for this internationally successful organisation. This HRD opportunity will be charged with the evaluation of current programs and the future design and implement of specific programmes for career management and development, including performance management and training & development.
- The HRD will lead the development and improvement of all HR programs and processes globally and manage the communication of all policies, procedures and practices to ensure sound leadership application.
- Ensure the organisation has the needed talent base and competences to meet current business needs now and into the future as they continue to work in a high performance and expanding organisation structure. The Group HRD will shape a culture that engages and motivates employees to meet the strategic objectives.
- The Group HRD will oversee HR activities that the business units manage directly: talent acquisition, training, employee relations, workforce planning and performance management. Share insight, guidance and advice on HR activities that enable continued business growth and performance.
- This HR leadership opportunity will provide clear strategic business partnership in the form of: insight, guidance and advice to management and leadership on a wide variety of HR activities that enable continued business growth and performance.
- Build strong partnerships across business functions, leverage existing knowledge, expertise and systems to deliver commercial and strategic HR solutions.
- Assess, coach and develop leadership and management teams to ensure strategic leadership effectiveness.
The appointee will:
- The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 12 years of extensive experience within HR management and have experience working in an organisation that has expanded rapidly into diverse international markets.
- Prior international HR management experience essential: A minimum of 5 years’ experience operating global HR teams across the following markets: Europe, US & Asia is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in a high growth environment with a high level of performance demand would be advantageous.
- Have a proven track record in strategically partnering with and leading international leadership and management teams.
- Demonstrate previous experience in the implementation of strategic HR operating models
- Have a proven track record of working with technically minded leadership and management
- Demonstrate an accomplished generalist HR leadership career, with ability to build an enabling strategic Human Resources function that aligns with business goals.
- Have the confidence and credibility to challenge the statusquo and the creativity to develop different ways of doing things.
- Show strong commercial acumen, easily aligning suitable HR strategies to support business objectives.
- Prior M&A exposure within an organisation that has proven success within globalising operations highly desirable.
For more information, contact Trish Horan at HRM on 091 782 112
Salary: €150000 - €160000
Location: Dublin City Centre