Global Mobility Specialist
A leading international organisation are seeking an experienced Global Mobility Specialist to join their global HR department and take ownership and responsibility of the delivery of the organisations Global Mobility Strategy in line with industry standards.
At a time of positive change and expansion, this role will play an important part in supporting the Global Mobility Manager and the Global Head of Reward to ensure accurate compensation modelling and assignment package creation as well as working closely with the HR business partners, various levels of management and employees to provide guidance and advice around mobility practices and issues.
As the Global Mobility Specialist you will:
- Have responsibility for the day to day operations of the Mobility program, including support for queries from candidates and other stakeholders providing best practice advice on assignment management or relocation matters.
- Support the global business leadership with Mobility related advice including transfer or relocation costs, tax and immigration guidance.
- Support the Global Mobility Manager and Global Head of Total Reward to prepare compensation summaries and liaise with the business on finalising and agreeing compensation packages.
- Ensure compliance from an individual tax, immigration and corporate risk perspective for mobile population employee base.
- Identify and drive initiatives to improve the program’s efficiency and to enhance the experience and process parameters.
- Contribute materials and communication to promote awareness and understanding of global mobility.
- Ensure governance and adherence to company global mobility policies.
- Support ad hoc compensation and benefits projects from a mobility perspective.
- Support assignee salary and bonus reviews and additional compensational analysis as a result of changes.
- Follow up with local HR to ensure execution and delivery of compensation packages as required.
- Ensure the payroll process for assignees runs smoothly.
- Must have a university degree in HR, Business, Legal or Finance as well having at least 3 years of Mobility or Tax experience, the Big 4 Company experience will be an advantage.
- Previous experience of working within a multinational environment in a Global Mobility, International Assignment Tax, Compensation or Relocation support is key.
- You will have a good understanding of a HR global mobility function and have experience within compensation summary preparation.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills as well as process improvement skills is important.
- Sound knowledge in systems and automation and databases for expats (eg payroll, ECA, Mercer, HR Toolbox).
- Sound knowledge of contractual and legal terms and obligations.
- Very good communicator and ability to present complex matters in an understandable and clear way.
- Have a high level of precision and accuracy.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.
Salary: €50000 - €60000
Location: Dublin South