Global Product Launch Manager
A leading pharmaceutical organisation are seeking a Global Product Launch Lead to join their virtual hub in Dublin City Centre. The right candidate will have Project Management experience, with GMP, change control and product launch experience.
As Global Product Launch Manager, you will:
- Lead the Tech Ops Global Product Launch execution in support of compliant, on time, availability of product in alignment with Shire growth objectives
- Attain Supply Chain launch excellence by supporting the central led Supply Chain launch team, working directly with Regional Supply Chain, Supply Planning and Logistics
- Lead launch teams to effectively and efficiently manage new product introduction and geographic expansion launches, meeting commercial ambition and business needs
- The role will be specifically broken down to the following: leading NPI and geographic expansion launches (50%), data collection and management (25%) and global product launch process (25%)
- Degree level education with a minimum 5-10 years of experience in life sciences (pharmaceutical, biologics, medical devices) supply chain/ operations / manufacturing / product management
- Minimum 5 years’ in management of new product introduction, launch and project management
- Strong familiarity with a broad variety of supply chain concepts, and specific expertise in global biopharmaceutical supply chain management
- Bachelors or higher degree
- APICS certification
- Experience implementing and leading New Product Introduction
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact me at HRM on 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre