Global Supply Chain Analyst
A global Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation with expanding operations in Ireland are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join their team in their head offices here in Dublin.
This is a permanent role.
- Monitor improvement targets and prepare analysis and data reports for scorecards
- Prepare report templates and maintain data for understanding the performance insights
- Develop and control monthly/weekly KPI and financial reports
- Identify supply chain trends and perform data crunching on several data sources
- Lead Supply Chain analytics activities
- Degree qualified in an analytical discipline such as engineering, computer science, economics, finance etc. is essential for the role
- 2+ years’ experience in end to end planning within the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry sector
- Experience using SAP with strong excel skills
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship building capabilities
Competitive base salary
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne on 01-6321886 at HR for a confidential discussion
Salary: €40000 - €50000
Location: Dublin North